Discord is an online chat community for transmasculine folks and their friends. It is moderated to prevent abuse and requires you to answer some questions upon joining in order to get full access.
Our Discord is open to folks of all ages. Depending on your age and identity (transmasculine or not) will limit your access to certain chat topics, but you will still be approved.
1. Click this invite link.
2. If you haven't already created a free account, it will prompt you to do so. If you already have an account, you will just log in.
3. Then, please visit the #rules channel. You need to accept the rules before you will be granted full access to the server. This helps us maintain a friendly, engaging, and supportive community where everyone feels welcome and safe to participate.
4. Next, pop on over to #tags to set yourself up with any tags (ex: pronouns, location, etc) that you would like. Be sure to add trans masculine if you would like access to certain restricted channels.
5. Now you're set! You should have full access to the server and any channels. Please be sure to tag the mods if you have any questions by typing @mods.
6. Want more help about how to use Discord? Feel free to read our guide.